Join the best SAT Training in Dubai
College Board’s SAT test is for students who want to study abroad. It is an eligibility test for admission into most of the US and Canadian universities. SAT measures your competence and college readiness by testing you in the areas of critical reading, writing, and math. I have set great standards with my exceptional SAT training practices and my training has benefitted many graduates in and out Dubai.
SAT assesses your competence and college readiness by testing you in the areas of critical reading, writing, and math.
Now your SAT exam preparation is easy with my SAT training in Dubai. I have set great standards with my exceptional SAT training methodologies and my SAT training in Dubai has benefitted many graduates in and out Dubai.
I train students for all the main components in the SAT exam:
- Diagnostic test – to assess the caliber of the student and determine a score to track improvement
- 16 classes (2 hours each) to cover all concepts of the test
- 8 classes – Math
- 8 classes - English
- One week break for revision and doubt-clearing sessions
- A minimum of two SAT practice tests to be taken before the actual exam
- Feedback sessions after the mock tests to identify and rectify errors
- Guidelines to ace the reading passages
- Quick recap of grammar rules for writing section
- Methods and strategies for math problems
- Expert tips to math grid – in questions
- Students going abroad for higher studies (from IB-A-AS-IGCSE-MYP-ICSE-CBSE- Any recognized curriculum)
- 1803, Al Moosa Tower 2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
+971 55 956 4344
+971 4 355 4850
Download the course prospectus for a quick review of my SAT training service.
2. 16 sessions of 2 hours each
8 sessions of Quant
8 session of Verbal
3. Test resources and additional worksheets will be provided
4. Minimum 4 mock tests to be completed before the actual exam
5. Individual test feedback sessions