Columbia University Admission Consulting
Columbia University has been a top university in higher education for more than two centuries now. The university was founded in 1754, and back then its name used to be King’s college. It is one of the oldest institutes for higher learning in the country.
The college went through a lot of turmoil with different groups trying to decide their religious affiliation and location. Later the university halted its operations for eight years around the American Revolution and reopened with a new name Columbia in 1784.
Columbia has a distinct advantage when it comes to campuses. Columbia campus is right in the middle of one of the most socially and technologically advanced cities in the world.
Columbia University has a sprawling 32 acres campus in New York City on the upper west side of Manhattan.
The University is organized into 20 schools, four undergraduate schools, and 15 graduate schools. Columbia also boasts of a diverse student body and a research-intensive status. It is known mostly for its graduate studies with the graduate to undergraduate ratio being 2:1.
Columbia has consistently ranked well on the world university ranking index by global ranking agencies.
It ranked joint 18th in the world on the QS world rankings 2020.
- Arts & humanities - 8th
- Engineering & Technology - 48th
- life sciences & medicine - 17th
- Natural sciences - Joint 28th
- Social sciences & Management – 12th
- Columbia has a rigorous selection process, and the acceptance rate hovers around 5 percent.
- Application Portal - UG: Common application/Coalition application PG: University website
- Application Fee Undergraduate 85 USD, Post Graduate 85 to 250 USD
- Average SAT Score - 1480-1560
- Average ACT Score - 33-35
- Financial Aid - Available
- Personal essay
- High-school transcripts
- Recommendation letter from high school's counselor
- Mid-year report
- Test scores of standardized exams for studying in the USA
- Teacher recommendations
- Application Portal - Coalition application PG: University website
- Relevant undergraduate degree
- Application Fee 85 – 250 USD
- School academic transcripts
- Letters of Recommendations
- Standardized tests scores
- GRE, GMAT, or LSAT
- Statement of Purpose
Details at a Glance:
- 1803, Al Moosa Tower 2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
+971 55 956 4344
+971 4 355 4850
How Dr. Anil Khare Can Assist You in Getting Admission to Columbia University?
If you are planning education at Columbia it is important to understand that you need an International Education expert and counselor, who understands the nuances and specific requirements of different colleges.
Dr. Anil Khare and his team bring in years of IVY league expertise that helps you select the right college and find out what works in your favor when applying to a particular institute. Dr. Anil Khare has worked in the international education industry for more than two decades. His team of expert education counselors in Dubai has helped a lot of students realize their dreams. He has helped thousands of students select the right college and prepare so that they do not waste their precious time over unnecessary details and hit the bull’s eye at the very first attempt.
His experience and understanding of the best colleges and what they ask for in an applicant sets him apart from other educational experts. If you come to Amourion Institute, rest assured that you will get the right advice on how to get to the college of your choice.
If you are looking for overseas education consultants who can help you navigate undergraduate courses in America and Europe, then look no further. We have an expert in-house counseling team to help you choose the most suitable college and help you through the entire admission process.
You can call us today to learn about how Dr. Anil Khare and Amourion Institute can assist you. You can also schedule an appointment with us for a one-on-one session.