UK Universities Admission Consulting
The United Kingdom falls on northwestern coast of mainland Europe. The United Kingdom comprises the whole of the island of Great Britain—which contains England, Wales, and Scotland—as well as the northern portion of the island of Ireland. The name Britain is sometimes used to refer to the United Kingdom as a whole. The capital is London, which is among the world’s leading commercial, financial, and cultural centers. UK major cities include Birmingham, Liverpool, and Manchester in England, Belfast and Londonderry in Northern Ireland, Edinburgh and Glasgow in Scotland, and Swansea and Cardiff in Wales.
In terms of academic credibility, the UK is ranked amongst the top 3 destinations worldwide – be it an undergraduate, postgraduate or a PhD degree.
When you think of world's most popular destinations for overseas education UK is the best option you can consider. Let’s know why UAE students prefer the UK as a top study destination:
- Academic excellence: UK is famous for its high quality of education in the field of medicine, engineering, science and many other programs.
- Quality education: UK has almost 395 universities who offer more than 50,000 undergraduate and graduate programs along with foundation options.
- Shorter duration of courses: Yearly approximately 500,000 students enrolled in UK for studying variety of subjects.
- UK credentials are standard by companies and researchers globally.
The entry requirements will vary for international students.
- Qualifications equivalent to O Level
- IELTS 5-6.0
- Qualifications equivalent to two or three UK A-levels or an international foundation
- IELTS 0-6.5
Postgraduate Courses Admission Requirements to Study in UK.
- An undergraduate degree from the UK or overseas which should be first class or good 2:1 (or international equivalent)
- IELTS 5
UCAS is an application portal which can be used for completing applications.
- Computer Science
- Art & Design
- Business & Management
- Civil Engineering
- Sociology & Social Studies
- IT & Computer Science
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- Imperial College London
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Manchester
- Queen's University Belfast
- Cardiff University
- Swansea University
- University of Leicester
- Nottingham Trent University
- Regent's University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Buckingham
- Tuition fees varies from: $17,000 - $25,000
- Living expenses per month: average students’ needs to have $1,300- $1,600
Scholarship Opportunities in UK for International Students
The scholarships in UK are given on the basis of academic achievements. Most of universities offers the range of scholarship which can be of 25%. Some universities offer very nominal scholarships to student who are willing to enroll in universities.
The UK has two years of post-study work visa options for the student who will pass out from year 2021.
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Software Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Graphic Designer
- Software Developer