Entrepreneurship Summer Course in Dubai
Learn how to build and idea into an enterprise
If you’ve ever dreamt of becoming an entrepreneur, then this course is for you! Learn the journey of an entrepreneur, from conception to launching a high impact enterprise. This is a fast-paced, immersive experience of learning that requires participants who are driven, ambitious, and creative!
Who should take this course?
Gauri and Rishab are an entrepreneur-investor duo who have deviated from the norm to follow their own calling, so this course is for anyone who wants to create large-scale impact and make tangible change. The course is open to students aged 14-18, who are budding entrepreneurs and want insight into building a tech or social impact business. Whether it’s an app that helps people with disabilities do math and complicated calculations, or a company that provides solar lighting solutions to people from low-income backgrounds, this course can help talk them through the steps to make an inspired idea a reality.
This course will help you think creatively, get hands on learning experience from real life stories of entrepreneurs, and help you strengthen any business ideas you may have.
Highlights and learning
- How to prepare a business model/presentation for a profitable business
- Understanding the journey of an entrepreneur from real life entrepreneurs
- What investors look for, when funding a tech/social impact business
- How to pitch your business idea and to be part of a real life pitch session
- Understanding all things good and bad about being an entrepreneur and is this the best career idea for you
- A hands on charpoy (a traditional South Asian woven bed) weaving workshop from artisans of Sirohi village
Age range – 14-18
Distance Learning Sessions
Distance Learning Session 1 – April 12 to May 21, 2021
Summer School Courses
Our summer courses are specifically designed for students who wish to study intensively in a short period of time.
- 1803, Al Moosa Tower 2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
+971 55 956 4344
+971 4 355 4850